Saturday, September 1, 2012

Title of my blog

I guess I should explain the title of my blog:

My daughter, M, believes everyone is like a cookie,muffin or cupcake.
A cookie can be good,it is ok. But yet it can be hard. Brittle. Crumby. It can be soft and yummy but it is just a cookie.

A muffin is forgettable. While good, there are some bland ones. You tend to like them but they are average.

A cupcake is sweet and fun. Everyone likes a cupcake. Cupcakes make you smile she says. But too much of one can be a bad thing,too. But most people remember that cupcake that they enjoyed.

She says I am a cupcake. I will take that-even if sometimes too much of me is a bad thing. :)

If you are not a cupcake,hang in with me through this journal and maybe some of my icing will rub off on you.:)

No comments:

Post a Comment